Strong Latin American Support for ICE USA
ICE USA, the International Converting Exhibition, has received strong support from Latin American packaging and converting associations, expanding the show’s reach and awareness in the region. ICE USA, North America’s leading converting exhibition, will take place April 25-27 in Orlando, Florida.
ICE USA brings over 250 exhibitors together with thousands of packaging, paper, non-woven and self-adhesive industry professionals. Manufacturers will showcase their latest equipment and technology from all key areas of converting like web coating, laminating, slitting, rewinding, coating, pouch making and many more. ICE USA 2017 will mark the fourth edition in the Americas.
The Latin American Converting Associations committed to sponsoring ICE USA include:
- ACOBAN – The Mexican Association of Label and Narrow Band Converters
- ASEPLAS – Ecuadorian Plastics Association
- ACIPLAST – The Costa Rican Chamber for the Plastics Industry
- Acoplásticos – Colombian Association for the Plastics Industry
- ABIEF – The Brazilian Association for the Flexible Plastic Packaging Industry
- ABIEA – The Brazilian Association for Adhesive Label Industry
Attendees can take advantage of early bird registration, saving 30 percent off exhibit hall entry pricing. For more information, including registration details, visit www.ice-x-usa.com.