The FSEA•IADD Joint Conference offers targeted programming for those involved in specialty print effects, diemaking and diecutting, along with networking opportunities, an industry supplier trade fair and plant tours.
Sessions and Workshops on:
- Full track on Sustainability in Print Decorating
- Recruiting, Training and Retaining the Workforce
- R&D Tax Credits – How It Can Work for You
- The Impact of Cold Foil and Digital Foil
- Challenges with Today’s Paper and Coatings
- Promoting Foil and Finishing
A Unique Opportunity for Attendees:
Learn about best practices from others in the industry with full tours of Baugh Graphic Finishing House (DE Baugh) and Eckhart & Co.
FSEA/IADD Member Pricing:
$625 Early Bird
$750 after March 27
$725 Early Bird
$850 after March 27
$255 Early Bird
$305 after March 27
Join us in downtown Indianapolis for the 2020 FSEA•IADD Joint Conference.
Hotel reservations are now open.
The Hyatt Regency Downtown Indianapolis
The group rate is available through April 6, 2020.
Book now at fsea-iaddconf.com/hotel-2/
Visit www.fsea-iaddconf.com for the full schedule!