Whether you’re thinking about attending the 2014 FSEA•IADD Joint Conference in Milwaukee on April 27-29 or are already registered, here are five reasons to help you get around and/or entice you to make the trip. It’s not too late, but early bird registration ends April 2.
1) “Take in the Best” in Milwaukee, WI, with the Foil & Specialty Effects Association and the International Association of Diecutting and Diemaking. Two full days of educational programming and networking opportunities will take place at the InterContinental Milwaukee.
2) From foils, steel-rule dies and hot stamp dies to equipment and more, the Supplier Trade Fair, 6-8:30 p.m. on April 27, offers a wide variety of industry vendors to visit with and explore – a perfect opportunity to gather information on the latest technologies.
3) New this year, attend a tour of Letterhead Press, Inc. or Blanking Systems, Inc. and share best practices with industry peers as part of the conference programming. In addition, as part of the breakout session on the CUshop Consumer Experience Study, a FREE white paper discussing the impact of high visibility enhancements will be available to all attendees.
4) The Gold Leaf Awards Banquet and presentations will take place on April 29. Visitors to the cocktail reception will be able to see samples of some of the best work in the industry. The winner of the 2014 FSEA Lifetime Achievement Award will be announced, as will the winners of the Gold Leaf Awards competition – including a Best of Show winner.
5) The InterContinental Milwaukee is centrally located and is adjacent to the scenic Milwaukee Riverwalk. Enjoy the Milwaukee nightlife at a variety of restaurants that run the gamut in both the style and ethnicity of cuisine. Milwaukee also is home to a wide mix of bars, clubs, lounges and other evening entertainment.