BIA Conference to Co-Locate with Print Leadership Summit
Learn how to increase profits and drive your business to success at the 2015 BIA Conference, presented by Printing Industries of America, May 18-20, 2015, at the Minneapolis Marriott City Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota. This years conference will co-locate with the Print Leadership Summit, giving attendees the opportunity to attend thought-provoking keynote sessions, a specialized BIA track and networking opportunities with printers, suppliers and company decision makers.
Speakers of interest to BIA members include
- Corey Perlman, eBootCamp, Inc.: Customized Digital Marketing Strategies for Binders and Finishers in a Social Marketing Environment
- Scott Warrick, Scott Warrick Consulting, Training, & Employment Law Services: The Skills of Tolerance
- Patty Meyer, SR Business Manager Training and Development: The Customer Rules – Complaint Handling that Results in Satisfied Customers
- Daniel Dejan, Sappi Fine Paper North America: The Growing Importance of Finishing and Special Effects Printing
- Paul V. Reilly, New Direction Partners: Succession Planning for the Future of Your Company, with Training and Development of the Next Generation
Panel discussions will be lead by T.J. Tedesco, Grow Sales, Inc. (20/20: Postpress Vision Today through 2020) and Valerie Price, Coyne Finishing (How to Hit a Homerun…Every Time! – Quality, Efficiency, and What Really Matters). In addition, the Vendor Rapid Fire Session will feature fifteen vendors presenting three-minute videos that show what makes each company unique and how they stand out among their peers in the industry.
The BIA Plant Tour will consist of one tour with three stops. Transportation will be provided from the hotel at 8 a.m. on May 20 and will make the following stops:
- Muscle Bound Bindery: Witness state-of-the-art technology combined with expert craftsmanship
- Daily Printing, Inc.: Get new ideas from their modern full-service operation
- 612Brew: Finish the day at this local landmark before leaving Minneapolis
For more information, visit biaconference.printing.org.