Association News: BIA
Revitalizing the BIA
With some recent staff changes at Printing Industries of America, BIA ownership now falls to Mike Packard, who plans to shift focus back to revitalizing the group and promoting your products and services to the industry. He is looking forward to connecting with you again in the near future.
BIA is your postpress resource – dedicated to supporting our valuable members through the finest networking in the postpress industry and education on the latest innovative technologies. Our members enjoy access to value-added resources that allow them to be more competitive and profitable. With a network of manufacturers and vendors, we are expanding together toward a successful future.
How can I become a BIA member?
In 2015, BIA became a section of Printing Industries of America. What does that mean for you? Your company no longer pays extra to be a member of BIA. Membership in Printing Industries of America is all you need to get started receiving unparalleled benefits including the following:
- Exclusive discounts on products, as well as networking and educational events
- Access to professional peer-networking forums
- Free economic reports focusing on postpress companies (participation in the survey required)
- An informational monthly e-newsletter
- Discounted online learning at the Integrated Learning Center (www.printing.org/iLearning)
- Free technical support
- Quarterly magazine focusing on postpress
- Access to the BIA member-only listserv
Benefits for your business:
- Learn about cutting-edge trends in finishing equipment and technology and how to apply them to your operation
- Discover ways to expand your offerings and product lines
- Branch into hot, growing markets such as packaging, with the necessary skills, equipment and other resources
- Increase on-time order delivery and meet customer demands
- Become more competitive in your market
By joining BIA, you belong to an organization dedicated to supporting and enhancing our industry. We are your advocate, helping you increase growth and profitability every day. BIA is your postpress resource. Joining BIA helps your organization with numerous benefits you cannot get anywhere else. Members gain access to an abundance of resources that deliver results to enhance your success today and in the future.
For more information about membership in BIA, please contact Mike Packard at 412.259.1704 or by email at email@example.com.
Find a Bindery or Supplier to Help with an Upcoming Project?
Are you looking for a trusted company to bind your project? Need a new piece of equipment or do you just need to buy supplies? Make sure to visit and bookmark www.printing.org/BIA and check out the FindABindery feature to locate a qualified binder. Additionally, there is a BIA Supplier link containing a list and description of manufacturers. With valuable listings of BIA members on both the manufacturer and supplier end, its easy to find excellent partners to deliver the high-quality work your customers demand.
We are continually updating this information, but if your company is not listed or you need your information changed/updated, please contact Mike Packard, at 412.259.1704 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
BIA Maintains a Presence on Social Media
Dont forget to connect with BIA on social media. Find us on Twitter (@BindingInd) and on LinkedIn at BIA (Binding Industries Association).