by The Binding Industries Association
What’s the return on investment? Why should I take time out of the office? What will I get out of going to the conference?
Have you been asking yourself these questions? If so, don’t fret. The BIA Board of Directors has been hard at work putting together an outstanding program. You will be able to take what you learn during the informational sessions and put it to work for you and your company.
You don’t want to miss these scheduled presentations:
- Monday Keynote – The Toyota Way to Continuous Improvement, Jeffery Liker, professor, University of Michigan
- Tuesday Keynote – Taking It to the Next Level: Our Journey and Lessons Learned, Dale Crownover, president and CEO, Texas Nameplate Company
- Capitol Hill Unplugged, Lisbeth Lyons, vice president of government affairs, Printing Industries of America
- S.O.S.: Preparing for Natural and Manmade Disasters in the Workplace, Valerie Price, SPHR, MBA, MSM, director of business operations, Coyne Graphics Finishing, Inc.
- Selling in the New Technology Economy, Kelly Mallozzi, rainmaker, Success.In.Print
- Leading Like an NFL Coach, Anthony Griggs, former NFL Player and owner/president of AG Squared Networks, Inc.
- Trends You Need to Know Before Making Business Decisions, Dr. Ron Davis, senior vice president and chief economist, Printing Industries of America
Build strong bonds by networking, exchanging ideas and interacting with your peers at the 2014 BIA Annual Conference, March 30-April 2, at the Fairmont Hotel in Dallas, TX. For detailed information on the sessions and plant tours or to register, visit www.printing.org/biaconference.