BIA’s Website Has a New Look
Printing Industries of America has launched a new website, which means BIA’s webpages will have a new look. We will continue to populate the website with new information, but we need your help. If you want to be listed on Find A Bindery or BIA Supplier, please send the following information:
- Company logo
- Company description
- Contact information
- Links to your site
Printing Industries of America’s Educational Conferences
Mark your calendars to attend, or have some of your staff attend, one of the following PIA educational conferences in 2018:
President’s Conference – March 4-6, 2018 – San Antonio, Texas
The President’s Conference targets the most influential industry leaders. Sponsors of the event will gain visibility with CEOs, presidents, owners and other industry executives who are seeking tools and resources to help them make the important decisions necessary to grow their businesses. Attendees will have the opportunity to build personal relationships through face-to-face networking with approximately 200 of the industry’s top leaders. For more information, visit www.presidentsconference.com.
Continuous Improvement Conference – April 8-11, 2018 – Rosemont, Illinois
The Continuous Improvement Conference is the only industry event focused on helping organizations achieve operational excellence by using the concepts of lean manufacturing and other management and quality systems. Attendees will have the opportunity to build personal relationships through face-to-face networking with approximately 275 attendees. For more information, visit ci.printing.org.
Continuing Education Opportunity
We still are looking for help with the Post Press and Finishing Orientation Course, which is new for 2017. This course will highlight key areas of bindery, such as safety, cutters, folds, binding options and finishing options. This course will be geared toward new postpress employees.
Suppliers, we need your support. If you are a company interested in sponsoring the Post Press and Finishing Orientation Course, you will have the opportunity to demo your product in a video within the training.
BIA Member Benefits
Don’t forget to take advantage of the benefits you receive as a BIA member.
Members receive the following:
- Exclusive discounts on products, as well as networking and educational events
- Access to professional peer-networking forums
- Free economic reports focusing on postpress companies (participation in the survey required)
- An informational monthly e-newsletter
- Discounted online learning at the iLearning Center (www.printing.org/iLearning)
- Free technical support
- Quarterly magazine focusing on postpress
- Access to the BIA member-only listserv
Benefits for your business include the following:
- Learn about cutting-edge trends in finishing equipment and technology and how to apply them to your operation.
- Discover ways to expand your offerings and product lines.
- Branch into growing markets, such as packaging, with the necessary skills, equipment and other resources.
- Increase on-time order delivery and meet customer demands.
- Become more competitive in your market.
By joining BIA, you belong to an organization dedicated to supporting and enhancing our industry. We are your advocate, helping you increase growth and profitability every day. BIA is your postpress resource. Joining BIA helps your organization by offering benefits you cannot get anywhere else. Members gain access to an abundance of resources that deliver results to enhance your success today and in the future.
For more information about membership in BIA, please contact Mike Packard at 412.259.1704 or firstname.lastname@example.org.