In a typical October, I spend too much time in airports on the way to industry conferences and tradeshows. This year, airports will have to get by without me and my tendency to spend money on celebrity magazines and overpriced snacks … but, that doesn’t mean I have to miss out on industry education.
The major industry events have gone virtual, and this means HUGE opportunities for you and your staff.
Is there only one person in your organization who usually travels to industry events? Here’s your opportunity to “send” the entire company for free. Is there a tradeshow you’re curious about, in a market you’re thinking about entering? Here’s your chance to talk with suppliers or watch educational sessions to learn more.
Two shows coming up quickly are the PRINTING United Digital Experience and PACK EXPO Connects. I’ve included more information on each of them here. And, don’t forget that content from the FSEA Online Conference (held virtually in June 2020) is available for free on-demand viewing at https://fseaconference.com/watch-now/. As always, feel free to call or email me if we can help you in any way!
PRINTING United Digital Experience
Oct. 26–Nov. 12
The PRINTING United Digital Experience will bring 14 days of content-rich education, research, panels and product launches and demonstrations to your computer screen, from leading OEMs and suppliers across all market segments. Free registration for the three-week event is now live at digital.printingunited.com.
Now with approximately 100 educational sessions planned and over 40 product launches across various industry verticals, the PRINTING United Digital Experience continues to be the event of the year for the industry to come together and experience the most powerful solutions and valuable resources. Once registration is completed online, attendees can select any days they’d like to participate in.
Some of the days of interest to the print binding and finishing community include:
- Oct. 28 | Commercial – Digital Inkjet Day
- Oct. 29 | Packaging – Label and Flexible Day
- Oct. 30 | Graphics/Wide Format – Finishing and Workflow
- Nov. 4 | Packaging – Folding Carton and Corrugated
- Nov. 5 | Mailing and Fulfillment
PACK EXPO Connects
Nov. 9 – 13
PACK EXPO Connects will be like no other virtual event available today. PACK EXPO Connects will foster interactions between consumer-packaged goods (CPG) companies and top suppliers with an intuitive, state-of-the-art interactive platform that makes live engagement possible. Free registration for the event is available at http://nvyt.es/fffa46e54ca5223d02de.
- Live chats, live product demos and engaging educational opportunities let attendees experience the power of PACK EXPO with leading industry suppliers available at their fingertips:
- Live equipment demos: These time-efficient, 15-minute, live demonstrations will allow attendees to check out what’s new, ask questions and engage with leading suppliers in real time.
- Live chat: Attendees can chat directly with suppliers during dedicated exhibit hours.
- Educational content: Comprehensive educational content will feature thought-provoking sessions from leading suppliers and industry experts on packaging trends today.