Esko Launches Educational Tour
The Esko Educational Summit, a series of free educational events designed to educate guests on the latest in flexo imaging and prepress technology, will take place at various North American locations throught the month of May. The Miamisburg, OH-based company will tailor each event to the particular interests of the attendees.
The agenda will cover a number of topics helpful for tradeshops and converters, including color management, workflow automation, structural design, flexo platemaking and tips and tricks for energizing packaging and label concepts. Eskos top trainers and presenters will be on hand to answer specific questions discussed during the sessions. Esko will repeat these workshops in the morning and afternoon, with a continental breakfast and buffet lunch available for guests.
As an added incentive, at the conclusion of each event, one attendee will be drawn for a no-cost registration to EskoWorld 2014, Eskos user event, which will take place on June 15-18 at the Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort, Orlando, FL, valued at $595.
The educational summits will take place:
- May 1, Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada.
- May 6, AT&T Park (Public House), San Francisco, CA.
- May 6, MetLife Stadium, New York, NY.
- May 8, Printability and Graphic Communications Institute, Montreal, Canada.
- May 8, Centerplate British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada.
- May 13, Gaylord Resort, Dallas, TX.
- May 14, Miller Park, Milwaukee, WI.
- May 15, Quantum Leap Winery, Orlando, FL.
For more information, visit www.esko.com.