GRAPH EXPO Announces “Must See ‘Ems”
A panel of industry experts has determined which exhibits at GRAPH EXPO 14 are “Must See ‘Ems”. The technologies represent compelling advances in 11 categories spanning the entire graphic communications industry. GRAPH EXPO, and the co-located CPP EXPO, will take place Sept. 28 to Oct. 1 at Chicago’s McCormick Place.
“Best of Category” winners for each of the 11 categories will be revealed during the pre-show Executive Outlook conference, from 8 a.m. to noon on Sept. 28. A Legacy Award also will be given to a previous “Must See ‘Ems” winner that has had a lasting and profound impact on the graphic communications industry.
The 2014 “Must See ‘Ems” winners of interest to InsideFinishing readers include:
Pressroom: Digital Presses
- MGI USA Inc. – Meteor DP8700 XL+
Postpress and Inline Finishing
- MBO America – Variable Book Production System
- MGI USA Inc. – JETvarnish 3D “T2”
- Scodix – Scodix Ultra Pro Digital Enhancement Press
- Standard Finishing Systems – Standard Horizon RD-4055 Rotary Diecutter
For more information, including a full list of the 2014 Must See ‘Ems, visit www.graphexpo.com.