PFS to Host Horizon Discovery Days on June 28-29
Industry experts to demonstrate how to increase revenues and maximize profitability
Print and Finishing Solutions (PFS) is excited to announce its first Horizon Discovery Days to be held Thursday, June 28, and Friday, June 29, in the PFS Digital Showroom in Placentia, California. In conjunction with Standard Horizon, CBE and TEC Lighting, this event will offer a unique opportunity to learn new skills, discover fresh market approaches, reduce labor, maximize profitability and network with industry innovators, print professionals and other experts in the field.
Automation running live will include:
- RD-4055 Rotary Die Cutter: Automate and eliminate skilled labor to increase productivity
- CRF-362 Creaser/Folder: Crease/fold digital color output for new revenue opportunities
- SMSL-100 Smartslitter: Crease and perforate both directions in one pass
- AFC-566FG Folder: Compact design with cross fold unit for space saving efficiencies
- Stitchliner Mark III: 6,000 booklets/hr. Eliminate folding signatures to maximize time
- TEC Lighting TruCoat: Increase profits by enhancing aesthetic quality of prints through UV coating
- RICOH PRO C7100X: Enter new markets from oversized printing to stunning fifth color on media
We are incorporating two educational seminars, one in the morning and one in the afternoon for these two days, said Christian Stauss, CEO at PFS. The educational seminars will focus on addressing top-level challenges facing the industry today to help our clients boost productivity and improve operations. We will also be hosting a very special RMGT Event on Thursday evening for those interested in seeing a newly installed RMGT 940 LEDUV offset press running live at Bryton Printing.
For more information, visit horizon.pfs.events.