If you are involved with print finishing and decorating – from foil stamping and cold foil to digital foil/coatings and folding/gluing equipment – you can’t afford to miss this year’s Odyssey Expo, scheduled for May 1-3 in Atlanta, Georgia.
See these print finishing/decorating machines and many more at Odyssey Expo 2019:
- Konica Minolta/MGI’s JETvarnish 3DS with digital spot coating and digital foil (Techshop program)
- PPCTS’s Smartfold 1100SL ULTRA XL folder-gluer with Perpack packing system (Techshop program)
- Brandtjen & Kluge’s ApexFoil foil stamping, embossing and diecutting press (Techshop program)
- American International’s Signature Compact folder-gluer with EyeC America’s print and diecut inspection system and Baumer hhs’s Xtend gluing and quality control system (Techshop program)
- B&R Moll’s Flex-Cut rotary diecutter system with inline folder-gluer (Techshop program)
- Duplo USA Corporation’s UD-300 rotary diecutter, DFL-500 Dry Coat/Foil/Laminator and UDM-300 manual die cutter
- THERM-O-TYPE’s RDC-Flex rotary diecutter, the Glue-Tech sheet-to-sheet gluing machine, and the NSF Excel Mark II foil stamping/embossing/diecutting press with inline waste stripping attachment
- Bobst North America’s new Steel Think Plate Engraving option for its Masterplot
Come to learn from and network with all your favorite suppliers to the industry – see the new technologies and advances in foil and engraving supplies, foil stamping/embossing equipment, cold foil transfer foils and machines, digital spot coating and foil equipment, folding/gluing equipment and rotary diecutting equipment.
See all of this over three full days for less than $150, with up to eight seminars! Or come for just one or two days for less than $100. Drive in or fly with inexpensive flights to Atlanta. It’s time for a road trip!