Monadnock Paper Mills, Inc., Bennington, New Hampshire, has launched its Envi Performance Board portfolio, a comprehensive collection of sustainably advantaged packaging materials.
Its wide range of source materials includes 100% post-consumer waste (PCW) recycled fibers, industrial hemp, reclaimed cotton and recycled jute. Ideal end-use packaging applications include cosmetics, fragrances, nutraceuticals/CBD, wine and spirits, fashion accessories, health and wellness, jewelry and watches, and technology and entertainment.
All Envi Performance Board products are manufactured in the United States and are FSC®-certified, manufactured carbon neutral (VERs) and made with 100% renewable Green-e certified wind powered electricity (RECs) under a third-party certified ISO 14001 environmental management system.
Envi Performance Board features five distinct portfolio offerings with a range of caliper and coating options:
- Envi PC 100 Performance Board is available uncoated in a bright white smooth or vellum finish or coated in a cool white shade on one or both sides. Envi PC 100 Performance Board is crafted with 100% post-consumer waste recycled fiber.
- Hemp Envi® Performance Board is available in a bright white smooth finish or coated in a cool white shade on one or both sides, a blend of 30% renewable hemp fiber and 70% PCW recycled fiber.
- Envi 96 Performance Board is a brilliant white vellum board crafted with virgin fiber from FSC-certified suppliers.
- Cotton Envi Performance Board is a bright white toothy vellum board made from reclaimed cotton linters.
- Kona Envi Performance Board is made with fiber from reclaimed coffee bean bags and post-consumer waste recycled fiber. It can be made in a variety of custom shades.
Envi Performance Board may be customized for caliper, shade, finish, and sheet or roll sizes.