The Sustainable Green Printing Partnership (SGP), Sayville, New York, an authority in sustainable printing certifications, has announced the elections of new officers and directors. Jonathan Graham, TE Connectivity, is new chair of SGP and its 501 8c) 3 affiliated SGP Foundation.
Graham stated that he looks forward to leading SGP in 2021 as it is firmly established with nearly 13 years of certifying printing facilities’ sustainability practices. According to Graham, SGP certified printers are sustainability leaders, the SGP Board will continue to engage with retailers and print buyers to promote and require SGP certification. SGP certified printers are moving the needle for the entire printing industry to be more sustainable.
In addition to Graham, the new officers are:
- Marci Kinter, PRINTING United Alliance, secretary & vice chair technical
- Theresa Vanna, Primex Plastics Corporation, vice chair marketing
- George Fuchs, NAPIM, vice chair technology
- Jodi Sawyer, FLEXcon, vice chair suppliers
- Doreen Monteleone, Ph.D., D2 Advisory Group/FTA, treasurer
The four new SGP directors elected are:
- Sean Carr, HH Global
- Ben Covert, Piedmont Plastics
- Bryan Rose, Cooley/Group
- Kristin Spanier, Shawmut Communications Group
Returning directors include:
- Frank Bailey, Smyth Companies, LLC
- Rosalyn Bandy, TLMI
- Adrian Cook, 3M
- Suzanna Eversole, REI- Recreation Equipment Inc.
- George Glisan, Ph.D., Appalachian State University
- John Heaney, The Advertisers Printing Co., Inc.
- Nicole Papadakis, North American Plastics
- Nadine Seitz, Yunker Industries
For more information, visit www.sgppartnership.org.