Attendees visiting the sold-out Printing Showcase exhibitors’ space on September 27 at The Stadium View in Green Bay, Wisconsin, will learn about printing companies and suppliers’ offerings – from high-speed flexography to the latest 3D innovations. This event will feature exhibitors with industry information and networking in categories including:
- Flexographic printing services, at high speeds on substrates including paper and film.
- Offset printing for sheet-fed and web applications in packaging and converting.
- Trending 3D printing serving manufacturing, medical and engineering needs.
- Wide web and display graphics, from branding to prepress and large formats.
- Allied services from label makers to roll slitting-winding and engineering.
“We’re excited to offer the first-of-its-kind event in Wisconsin,” said Marty Ochs, host.
The location at the Stadium View Conference Center, Green Bay, is a block from Lambeau Field at 1963 Holmgren Way. Cost to attend for the day is $40.
Interested attendees and exhibitors can sign up at www.GreenBayInnovationGroup.com and go to EVENTS to register.