Peterson Media Group Advocates Use of Print
For additional information on Post Press advertising rates, please contact Blake Peterson at 785.271.5801 or via email at email@example.com.
Post Press Magazine
Post Press has expanded its targeted readership reach in the print decorating, binding and finishing industries through its print and digital editions.
- Reaches approximately 12,000 industry professionals quarterly
- Free links to the advertiser’s website through the digital edition
- Bonus distribution at tradeshows and conferences throughout the year
Each magazine is packed with information on application highlights, operational challenges, industry trends, management topics and production efficiencies.
Print Advertising Sizes
|Web Offset, Saddlestitched.||Width||Height|
|Full Page Bleed
– Trim Size
|Full Page Non-Bleed||7.5″||10″|
|1/2 page horizontal||7.5″||4.875″|
|1/2 page vertical||3.75″||10″|
|1/4 page horizontal||7.5″||2.5″|
|1/4 page vertical||3.75″||4.875″|
Please send ad as a PDF file saved at a minimum of 300 dpi. (All fonts should be embedded.) TIF files also are acceptable. We will NOT accept application files (Quark, PageMaker, Publisher, etc.). Additional requirements can be found at www.petersonmediagroup.com.
Sending Materials by Mail
Advertisements (on CD accompanied by a proof) can be mailed to:
Peterson Publications, Inc.
2150 SW Westport Dr., Suite 101
Topeka, KS 66614
Sending Materials by Email
Advertisements can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our email system can accept large attachments, but sometimes large attachments can’t be sent due to limitations of certain ISPs. If an attachment cannot be emailed, one alternative is to upload the file to your company website or FTP system and send us a link to retrieve the file.
We’ve prepared guidelines for preparing and sending electronic files. Please be aware that we do NOT accept QuarkXPress or Microsoft Publisher files. We accept .pdf and .tif files, prepared for high-end output. For more information, please review the guidelines.
Post Press Website
PostPress offers additional advertising opportunities to connect with customers and prospects through strategically placed banners on its website. The website offers expanded news stories, fresh content and live links to industry resources.
- Averaging 3,475 unique visitors per month
- Top Leaderboard Banner – Located at the top of the homepage, this prime position provides advertisers immediate, forefront exposure. Run of site except for Buyers Guide.
- Article Pages Top Leaderboard Banner – Located at the top of the Article Archive & Digital Archive pages, this is a high exposure ad placement on 2 highly-trafficked pages.
- 1st Prime Column Banner – Located at the top right column of the homepage, this is another forefront position. Run of site except for the Buyers Guide.
- 2nd Prime Column Banner – Located right below the 1st Prime Column Banner on the homepage, it is also run of site except for the Buyers Guide.
- Standard Half Banner– Located below the “What’s Happening Now” section on the homepage, this is another high exposure position at a lower rate. Two opportunities on the home page only and are not run of site.
- Supplier Index – Advertisers are listed at no additional charge in a supplier index on the PostPress website and are categorized by product or service offered, including company name, contact information and web address with a direct link to the advertiser’s website.
Online Advertising Sizes
|Top Leaderboard Banner||728 pixels||90 pixels|
|Article Leaderboard Banner||728 pixels||90 pixels|
|1st and 2nd Prime Column Banner||300 pixels||250 pixels|
|Standard Half Banner||300 pixels||225 pixels|
Post Press ENews
The PostPress ENews is distributed to nearly 5,000 print industry professionals throughout the US each month, providing
- Increased circulation
- Up-to-date industry news
- Product launches and technology trends
- Conference and event updates for the BIA and FSEA
This cost-effective advertising vehicle offers another way to reach the postpress audience and drive traffic through direct links to the advertiser’s website.
Beyond the actual printed pages of the magazine, PostPress offers the opportunity to connect with customers and prospects through PostPress ENews. The ENews is distributed to over 6,000 graphic arts professionals involved with finishing, binding and specialty effects processes throughout the US and internationally each month.
- Leaderboard Ad – Located directly under the ENews masthead, this prime advertising
opportunity provides advertisers instant, maximum exposure with direct links to their
websites. One Leaderboard Ad is available per issue.
- Prime Half Banner Ad – Located directly under the first story, this prime-positioned
advertising opportunity provides advertisers with immediate, forefront exposure with direct
links to their websites. Two side-by-side spots are available per issue.
- Video Spotlight – Located directly under the first set of industry stories, this advertising opportunity helps companies take advantage of the growing online video trend and can be directly linked to the video or video page on the company’s website. Includes 5-word headline and company name.
- Standard Half Banner Ad – Located under the first set of industry stories, this advertising opportunity provides additional exposure with direct links to advertisers
websites. Two side-by-side spots are available per issue.
ENews Advertising Sizes
|Leaderboard||600 pixels||75 pixels|
|Prime Half Banner||200 pixels||120 pixels|
|Standard Half Banner||240 pixels||120 pixels|
Send all banners as .jpg files only. Animated files will not be accepted.
Files should be at least 72 dpi and RGB color.