For additional information on Post Press advertising rates, please contact Gayla Peterson at 785-271-5801 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post Press Magazine
PostPress has expanded its targeted readership reach in the print decorating, binding and finishing industries through its print and digital editions.
- Reaches approximately 12,000 industry professionals quarterly
- Free links to the advertiser’s website through the digital edition
- Bonus distribution at tradeshows and conferences throughout the year
Each magazine is packed with information on application highlights, operational challenges, industry trends, management topics and production efficiencies.
Print Advertising Sizes
|Web Offset, Saddlestitched.||Width||Height|
|Full Page Bleed
– Trim Size
|Full Page Non-Bleed||7.5″||10″|
|1/2 page horizontal||7.5″||4.875″|
|1/2 page vertical||3.75″||10″|
|1/4 page horizontal||7.5″||2.5″|
|1/4 page vertical||3.75″||4.875″|
Please send ad as a PDF file saved at a minimum of 300 dpi. (All fonts should be embedded.) TIF files also are acceptable. We will NOT accept application files (Quark, PageMaker, Publisher, etc.). Additional requirements can be found at www.petersonpublications.com.
Sending Materials by Mail
Advertisements (on CD accompanied by a proof) can be mailed to:
Peterson Publications, Inc.
2150 SW Westport Dr., Suite 101
Topeka, KS 66614
Sending Materials by Email
Advertisements can be sent to email@example.com. Our email system can accept large attachments, but sometimes large attachments can’t be sent due to limitations of certain ISPs. If an attachment cannot be emailed, one alternative is to upload the file to your company website or FTP system and send us a link to retrieve the file.
We’ve prepared guidelines for preparing and sending electronic files. Please be aware that we do NOT accept QuarkXPress or Microsoft Publisher files. We accept .pdf and .tif files, prepared for high-end output. For more information, please review the guidelines.
Post Press Website
PostPress offers additional advertising opportunities to connect with customers and prospects through strategically placed banners on its website. The website offers expanded news stories, fresh content and live links to industry resources.
- Averaging 3,475 unique visitors per month
• Leaderboard Banner – Located in the upper right of the website, this prime position advertising opportunity provides advertisers immediate, forefront exposure with direct links to their website. Three available placements with equal monthly impressions served. Ads are run-of-site, with visibility on all pages.
• 1st Prime Column Banner – Located in the right column, this prime-positioned advertising opportunity provides advertisers with immediate, forefront exposure with direct links to their websites. One spot available. Ad is run-of-site, with visibility on all pages.
• 2nd Prime Column Banner – Located in the right column right below the 1st Prime Column Banner, this advertising opportunity provides advertisers with immediate, forefront exposure with direct links to their websites. One spot available. Ad is run-of-site, with visibility on all pages.
• Lower Column Banner – Located in the right column below the fold, this banner provides an additional opportunity for advertising. Ad is visible on homepage only.
• Supplier Index – Advertisers are listed at no additional charge in a supplier index on the Post Press website and are categorized by product or service offered, including company name, contact information and web address with a direct link to the advertiser’s website.
• Video Vault – A separate page on the Post Press website allows advertisers to promote equipment or product videos to the Post Press audience. The videos link directly to the advertiser’s website.
Online Advertising Sizes
|Leaderboard Banner||728 pixels||90 pixels|
|Prime Column Banners||300 pixels||250 pixels|
|Lower Column Banner||300 pixels||250 pixels|
Post Press ENews
The PostPress ENews is distributed to nearly 5,000 print industry professionals throughout the US each month, providing
- Increased circulation
- Up-to-date industry news
- Product launches and technology trends
- Conference and event updates for the BIA and FSEA
This cost-effective advertising vehicle offers another way to reach the postpress audience and drive traffic through direct links to the advertiser’s website.
Beyond the actual printed pages of the magazine, PostPress offers the opportunity to connect with customers and prospects through PostPress ENews. The ENews is distributed to over 6,000 graphic arts professionals involved with finishing, binding and specialty effects processes throughout the US and internationally each month.
• Leaderboard Ad – Located directly under the ENews masthead, this prime advertising
opportunity provides advertisers instant, maximum exposure with direct links to their
• Prime Half Banner Ad – Located directly under the first story, this prime-positioned
advertising opportunity provides advertisers with immediate, forefront exposure with direct
links to their websites. Two side-by-side spots are available per month.
• Standard Half Banner Ad – Located under the first set of industry updates, this
advertising opportunity provides additional exposure with direct links to advertiser
websites. Two side-by-side spots are available per month.
ENews Advertising Sizes
|Leaderboard||600 pixels||75 pixels|
|Prime Half Banner||240 pixels||120 pixels|
|Standard Half Banner||240 pixels||120 pixels|
Send all banners as .jpg files only. Animated files will not be accepted.
Files should be at least 72 dpi and RGB color.