The Foil & Specialty Effects Association (FSEA) and PostPress magazine will present a free webinar on Wednesday, April 22 at 10 a.m. Central Time: A Panel Discussion on Working through COVID-19.
Print finishing and binding operations are trying to navigate through this pandemic, and the situation seems to change daily. COVID-19 is affecting every businesses, and this free webinar will help you understand what others in the industry are doing to respond. FSEA and PostPress magazine have assembled four panelists who will discuss how the pandemic is changing their businesses now and what they expect in the future.
Panelists: Sean Hurley, MCD, Inc.; David Hutchison, BrightMARKS LLC; JohnHenry Ruggieri, SunDance; and Glenn Schuster, Datagraphic + Spectragraphic
Moderator: Jeff Peterson, FSEA Executive Director and PostPress Editor-in-Chief
Date: Wednesday, April 22, 10:00-11:00 a.m. Central time.
Moderator Jeff Peterson, FSEA Executive Director and PostPress Editor-in-Chief, will walk through several questions with each of the panelists:
- How has the virus affected their businesses so far? What are they expecting in the future?
- What changes have they made to keep people more safe at their offices and/or facilities?
- How has COVID 19 affected their supply chain?
- What are they doing to remain relevant and communicate with their customers during the pandemic?
- Are they applying for any of the loan opportunities from the SBA or other sources?
These panelists aren’t experts – they’re businesses just like yours. Join the webinar to learn what others in the print finishing and binding operations industry are facing and how they’re responding to the current crisis. Register today: https://postpressmag.com/webinar-registration/